- 130 grams all purpose flour plus a little more for the form
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 125 grams granulated brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams chopped dark chocolate with 50% -55% consistency cocoa
- 125 grams butter – cut into little cubes – plus extra for the mould
- 70 grams chocolate drops
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 20 grams dark rum
- Some powdered sugar for sprinkling
Servings: 10 Preparation: 30′ Cooking: 50′
1. Preheat oven to 170°
2.Melt in double boiler or microwave the chocolate with the butter, stirring frequently. Sieve in a bowl the flour with the baking powder. Using the whisk in the mixer beat the eggs with the sugar until they turn white and fluffy. Combine the mixture of chocolate couverture by stirring well with a silicone spatula and add the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and chocolate drops.
3. Finally, add the rum and mix well.
4. Put mixture into a well greased and floured cake mould and bake for 50 minutes.
Allow to cool, take it off the mould and sprinkle with sugar.
Created by: Christina