For the Dough
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 40 grams grounded almonds (powder)
- 125 grams butter, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
For the Filling
- 800 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 80 grams honey
- 200 grams creme fraiche (35% fat )
- 200 grams dark chocolate (50% -55% cocoa) chopped
Servings: 10 Preparation: 35′ Baking: 15′-22′ Standby: 30′ (for the dough) plus 2 hours (tart)
1. Preheat oven to 170°
2. Put all ingredients in the mixer and beat on the wing until it becomes a homogeneous dough unstuck from the bucket and concentrated around the wing. Wrap the dough with cling film and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest.
3. Take out of refrigerator and roll with a rolling pin into a thin sheet 3 mm thick and pour into a tart mould of 22 cm. Make sure it is seated on the walls. Cut out the dough protruding from around the edges of the mould (keep the leftover dough for another time). Cover with cling film the dough and fill with rice brim.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove the membrane along with the rice and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. In a saucepan pour the milk, add the honey and place over medium heat, stirring constantly until the milk turns a golden caramel color and begins to thicken. Remove from heat and pour over the baked tart.
7. In a small saucepan, heat the cream and pour over the chopped chocolate. Stir until chocolate melts. Put to the side to allow to cool down and for mixture to start to tie and pour the tart above the layer with the caramel.
8. Leave the tart in the refrigerator until the chocolate becomes firm.
Created by: Christina